Monday, August 3, 2015

Even the Sidewalks!

It's everywhere.  That touch of beauty, of whimsy, of vibrant color seems to show up everywhere one looks in this town of Bend, recently new to us.
Giftor




Only a careful eye will notice
Why was I so surprised to see it in the sidewalk?  Perhaps it caught me attention because it was the result of very happy accident.
Not by accident at all






Workman broomed the finished on a sidewalk; the tree dropped a handful of its leaves; the leaves were pressed forever into the now uncommon concrete.




Thank you to the artists



Now that I expect to see more, I expect I'll see more.

2 comments:

  1. kind of like unexpected magic
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's more to discover and more to share. Magic is like that!

      Delete